Prior to joining Baringa, O’Brien spent more than six years at London-based Hatstand, most recently as CEO, overseeing the group’s purchase by financial consultancy firm Synechron in 2016.
Before that, O’Brein spent nine years at UBS in various technology roles, and nearly five years at Citigroup including a positon as Global Architect for Credit IT.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Cognitive Computing Advances Driving Surveillance for Banks, Expectations for Regulators