Dijsselhof will begin his role at the start of 2018. He succeeds Urs Rüegsegger, who announced in May that he would be stepping down after nine years at the helm.
Prior to joining SIX, Dijsselhof was Group COO at Euronext, and also served briefly as interim group CEO in 2015. Before that, Dijsselhof spent four years at Australian bank ANZ, first as general manager for operations in Asia Pacific, Europe and America, and then as general manager for group hubs, where he was responsible for the dev
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Cognitive Computing Advances Driving Surveillance for Banks, Expectations for Regulators