Dijsselhof will begin his role at the start of 2018. He succeeds Urs Rüegsegger, who announced in May that he would be stepping down after nine years at the helm.
Prior to joining SIX, Dijsselhof was Group COO at Euronext, and also served briefly as interim group CEO in 2015. Before that, Dijsselhof spent four years at Australian bank ANZ, first as general manager for operations in Asia Pacific, Europe and America, and then as general manager for group hubs, where he was responsible for the dev
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1