Jones will be responsible for supporting the ESG investment strategies of FTSE Russell’s clients, in particular asset owners and asset managers. This will include input into new and evolving ESG methodologies, and product development in collaboration with FTSE Russell’s research, product and business development teams.
Before joining FTSE Russell, Jones held a number of senior roles at Mercer Investments, including head of responsible investment for EMEA. He has also held roles at ESG research
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine