Jones will be responsible for supporting the ESG investment strategies of FTSE Russell’s clients, in particular asset owners and asset managers. This will include input into new and evolving ESG methodologies, and product development in collaboration with FTSE Russell’s research, product and business development teams.
Before joining FTSE Russell, Jones held a number of senior roles at Mercer Investments, including head of responsible investment for EMEA. He has also held roles at ESG research
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit