Giffen, who has served as president since 2014, began his career at CQG in 1995, and has held a range of positions, including head of operations, executive vice president of business development, and global head of sales and support.
As a result of Giffen’s move, CQG has hired Ryan Moroney—who spent 11 years at the vendor between 2003 and 2014 in roles including data quality intern, director of operations for its Continuum Trading Solutions division, and product manager for market data and ent
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams