Schulze was most recently director of sales at Institutional Investor, prior to which she was a new business development manager at Bloomberg, responsible for sales of the vendor’s Professional terminal, and was also an equity and options specialist on its Global Analytics desk.
At Pendo, Schulze is responsible for “engaging and influencing” market participants on issues relating to artificial intelligence and its uses for analyzing structured and unstructured data, and reports to founder and C
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper