Harrington was most recently a global business development executive at US futures market Eris Exchange, prior to which he spent 10 years at Bloomberg, including as head of global markets. Before that, he was head of credit default swap trading at Tradeweb, and a senior consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Toronto-based Overbond CEO Vuk Magdelinic says Harrington’s “extensive experience across both the buy side and sell side will be instrumental in furthering Overbond’s open platform strategy”
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting