Nakai was previously head of Asia-Pacific equity sales for the Americas at Goldman Sachs, where he spent 13 years in roles that involved automating and digitizing sales and trading processes.
As part of Selerity’s executive team reporting to CEO Ryan Terpstra, Nakai replaces Brendan Gilmartin, who will take on a senior sales role managing Selerity’s top global accounts.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv