Newman was previously director of enterprise sales at wealth management software vendor Private Client Resources, prior to which he was managing director of business development at cloud-based financial technology vendor Lumsis, and spent four years in sales roles at municipal bond data provider DPC Data—where BondWave president and CEO Michael Ruvo spent a decade between 2003 and 2013 as president and director.
Before joining DPC Data, Newman was senior product manager at Ipreo, which he joine
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper