Jordan also served as chief data officer at DTCC, which he joined at the start of 2011 after a 26-year career at the New York Stock Exchange and NYSE Euronext, including as executive vice president of global market data administration and EVP of market data, managing director of equity business development and director of market surveillance.
Before joining NYSE in 1984, Jordan was a senior options analyst at the American Stock Exchange and an options surveillance analyst at the Philadelphia St
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology