Lichtblau joined Sentieo as a consultant in the spring before taking on a full-time role in July and being appointed COO and CPO in September. The role of COO was previously performed by general counsel and chief information security officer Ash Kalb.
Lichtblau was most recently CEO of exchange-traded fund data vendor ETF.com, where he also served as COO, having joined the vendor in 2012 as executive vice president of product and marketing, and leading it through its acquisition by Bats Global
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets