Chopra, who has more than three decades of global sales and financial services experience, was most recently chief commercial officer for Credit Benchmark, where he developed consensus credit estimates alongside the chief risk officer and chief credit officer community.
His previous roles include head of sales and client services at S&P Capital IQ and leadership positions at Citigroup Asset Management, where he headed retail distribution and institutional marketing.
“Harry comes with a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain