Chopra, who has more than three decades of global sales and financial services experience, was most recently chief commercial officer for Credit Benchmark, where he developed consensus credit estimates alongside the chief risk officer and chief credit officer community.
His previous roles include head of sales and client services at S&P Capital IQ and leadership positions at Citigroup Asset Management, where he headed retail distribution and institutional marketing.
“Harry comes with a remarka
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform