Through this role, Porfirio will be charged with growing the vendor’s capital markets portfolio, including its treasurys and investment management business lines. He will be based out of the company’s headquarters in London and report to Hannes Liebe, chief operations officer, international.
Porfirio was previously at Calypso Technology for two years as its chief product officer. In his over 25 years in the industry, he’s also served as head of European derivatives for Jefferies International (
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams