Through this role, Porfirio will be charged with growing the vendor’s capital markets portfolio, including its treasurys and investment management business lines. He will be based out of the company’s headquarters in London and report to Hannes Liebe, chief operations officer, international.
Porfirio was previously at Calypso Technology for two years as its chief product officer. In his over 25 years in the industry, he’s also served as head of European derivatives for Jefferies International (
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse