Piper will manage the day-to-day running of the Southampton-based business and will be responsible for program management, corporate governance, human resources and logistics.
He has a background in software development and 25 years’ experience at technology and financial services firms.
Prior to his new role, Piper served as operations director in business process outsourcing firm Capita’s financial software business. He has also previously worked for iMeta as a principal consultant in delive
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1