Shen will work with the team to create customized multi-asset solutions for institutional clients in the APAC region. Poullaouec says these solutions would typically invest in a wide range of assets such as equity, fixed income, alternatives, as well as markets and sectors.
“The multi-asset division of T. Rowe Price develops and manages a range of customized and targeted investment solutions, backed by our world-class, multi-asset, global equity and fixed income strategies. We use a combination
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy