He will be based in Singapore and will report to Peter Tierney, CEO for Asia-Pacific.
Tierney says that under Worthington, the size of the product operations team is expected to grow to between six and 10 people this year.
“Worthington will be heading the team responsible for implementing and supporting the day-to-day policies and procedures to ensure AxiomSL meets the service level requirements these critical solutions require,” he says.
Worthington’s responsibilities also include
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain