He will be based in Singapore and will report to Peter Tierney, CEO for Asia-Pacific.
Tierney says that under Worthington, the size of the product operations team is expected to grow to between six and 10 people this year.
“Worthington will be heading the team responsible for implementing and supporting the day-to-day policies and procedures to ensure AxiomSL meets the service level requirements these critical solutions require,” he says.
Worthington’s responsibilities also include establishi
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy