Wurster first started working with MDX in September 2016 in a consulting capacity and has now joined the vendor full time to lead sales in North America. From 2009 to 2015, he was a senior account executive for fixed income brokerage at BGC Partners and eSpeed, and during his 20 years of experience in sales trading, broking and software sales, has also worked at Tullett Prebon and Bank of New York.
Based in New York, Wurster reports to MDX CEO Paul Watmough. “To keep up the momentum [of new b
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform