Wurster first started working with MDX in September 2016 in a consulting capacity and has now joined the vendor full time to lead sales in North America. From 2009 to 2015, he was a senior account executive for fixed income brokerage at BGC Partners and eSpeed, and during his 20 years of experience in sales trading, broking and software sales, has also worked at Tullett Prebon and Bank of New York.
Based in New York, Wurster reports to MDX CEO Paul Watmough. “To keep up the momentum [of new
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain