At Barclays, Jones was a managing director also responsible for supplier risk management, business information systems and broker and telecoms expense management. She joined Barclays in May 2006 to lead a messaging innovation project.
Before that, she spent 10 years at UBS, including as a director of business application management and senior business analyst for ecommerce.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning