At Barclays, Jones was a managing director also responsible for supplier risk management, business information systems and broker and telecoms expense management. She joined Barclays in May 2006 to lead a messaging innovation project.
Before that, she spent 10 years at UBS, including as a director of business application management and senior business analyst for ecommerce.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform