Edelstein took on the role earlier this week. Based in New York, he has been the chairman of the tech firm—which uses behavioral analysis to confirm the identity of users by drawing in hundreds of data points—since 2016.
“I’ve not seen anything so invigorating, exciting or valuable [as BioCatch] in years,” Edelstein says. “What I initially thought of as science fiction has become science over the past two-or-three years, and when the opportunity came up, I said it was the time to raise capital,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground