Scott joins Rimes from IHS Markit, where he spent six years, including as head of sales in EMEA for enterprise data management. He joined Markit via its 2012 acquisition of Cadis Software, where he spent two years in senior sales roles. Before that, he held sales roles at Fiserv and Checkfree, and support roles at middleware vendors Braid and Mercator.
Based in London, Scott reports to Rimes CEO Christian Fauvelais, who says the appointment underscores Rimes’ commitment to clients in EMEA and
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC