Bruenjes—whose role includes building a pan-European network of independent research providers as well as serving institutional investors in Europe with Smartkarma’s existing research—joined the vendor in 2016 from Pimco, where he was SVP and head of Asia-Pacific equity and derivatives trading, prior to which he spent a decade in various roles at DWS Investments, part of Deutsche Bank’s Asset Management business.
Bruenjes says Smartkarma decided to open the Frankfurt office in response to
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data