Officials say Tufft will develop Velocimetrics’ positioning and messaging to ensure its products “speak to” users among bankers, traders and compliance professionals as well as IT staff, and will be a spokesperson for the company as well as being engaged in new business efforts with its other directors.
Tufft spent the past 16 years at Goldman Sachs in a variety of roles, including regional head of equity research for EMEA, a managing director and partner, and with responsibility for overall
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'