Dyrberg joins from NEX Group’s TriOptima, a post-trade reconciliation, portfolio compression and margin services provider, where she was COO and, before that, CEO of Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Earlier in her career, Dyrberg was global business manager for rates at Dresdner Kleinwort, before which she held a series of operations leadership roles in London and Frankfurt.
“Mireille adds significant capital markets technology and strategy experience to the management team, strengthening
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv