Chaker will lead UBS Fondcenter’s expansion efforts within the region.
He says the UBS Fondcenter business is already well-established in Hong Kong and Singapore with several private banks using its services to improve efficiencies and reduce complexities within their funds distribution department. “As we increase our presence in the region, our plan is to further grow our market share in Hong Kong and Singapore and assess how we can support our customers as they expand their wealth management
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero