Bottega stepped into the interim leadership role in November 2017, following the departure of Mike Atkin, who shifted his focus to advancing the EDM Council’s research and education initiatives.
Bottega has been involved with the non-profit trade association since 2005, when he was an industry contributor, and served as chairman from 2007–2014. He then joined the council’s executive team as a senior advisor. Bottega has more than three decades’ data management experience, most recently as CDO
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv