Jamie Bogen has been appointed as Dash Financial Technologies’ newest managing director, responsible for execution services at the firm.
As part of her new role, she will be responsible for pushing forward the firm’s business strategy for the buy side, and for developing its capabilities in execution customization and data analytics, Dash said in a release announcing the hire.
Prior to her appointment, Bogen spent nine years at agency broker Bloomberg Tradebook, where she was a senior client relationship manager. Before that, she was a senior managing director in Bear Stearns’ asset management arm, and had spent the bulk of her career—over 20 years—at the bank.
Dash itself has undergone significant change in recent months. WatersTechnology reported in March that the firm’s co-founders, Peter Maragos and David Karat, had successfully negotiated a management takeover of the business from private equity owners GTCR, just over one year after the buyout firm merged it with Convergex’s LiquidPoint.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed, but the transition was backed by another private equity firm, Flexpoint. Daniel Edelman, Flexpoint’s principal, gained a seat on the board in exchange for its support.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv