The London-based data automation vendor has named Sharon Cooper CFO. Previously, Cooper was CFO at Digital Barriers, where she led the sale of the business to Volpi Capital. She was originally an auditor with Ernst & Young, then became group financial controller at Sophos, where she handled due diligence during the company’s sale to Apax Partners.
Xceptor’s new US sales director is Shaleen Dastur, who joins from S3 Partners, where she was director of business development. Dastur was a senior so
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets