The London-based data automation vendor has named Sharon Cooper CFO. Previously, Cooper was CFO at Digital Barriers, where she led the sale of the business to Volpi Capital. She was originally an auditor with Ernst & Young, then became group financial controller at Sophos, where she handled due diligence during the company’s sale to Apax Partners.
Xceptor’s new US sales director is Shaleen Dastur, who joins from S3 Partners, where she was director of business development. Dastur was a senior so
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities