Wolaver will manage all of the data management and analytics vendor’s business operations across the Americas, including sales, customer support and professional services. Based in New York, he reports to CEO Mark Hepsworth.
Wolaver returns to Asset Control following a three-year spell at Broadridge, where he was global head of data management solutions. Previously, he managed sales for Asset Control in the Americas, and has held senior sales roles at Aleri, Finaplex and Thomson Financial.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets