Wolaver will manage all of the data management and analytics vendor’s business operations across the Americas, including sales, customer support and professional services. Based in New York, he reports to CEO Mark Hepsworth.
Wolaver returns to Asset Control following a three-year spell at Broadridge, where he was global head of data management solutions. Previously, he managed sales for Asset Control in the Americas, and has held senior sales roles at Aleri, Finaplex and Thomson Financial.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1