Wolaver will manage all of the data management and analytics vendor’s business operations across the Americas, including sales, customer support and professional services. Based in New York, he reports to CEO Mark Hepsworth.
Wolaver returns to Asset Control following a three-year spell at Broadridge, where he was global head of data management solutions. Previously, he managed sales for Asset Control in the Americas, and has held senior sales roles at Aleri, Finaplex and Thomson Financial.
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities