Scibor-Kaminski was previously MD of Structured Retail Products, Euromoney Institutional Investor’s structured products data business, which the publisher acquired in 2011. Scibor-Kaminski joined SRP in 2008 as head of sales, prior to which he was an analyst in Goldman Sachs’ marketing division, performing sales support and creating pitchbooks and marketing materials to support trading strategies.
He reports to Neudata CEO Rado Lipus, who cites his “track record of double-digit growth when it c
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets