Scibor-Kaminski was previously MD of Structured Retail Products, Euromoney Institutional Investor’s structured products data business, which the publisher acquired in 2011. Scibor-Kaminski joined SRP in 2008 as head of sales, prior to which he was an analyst in Goldman Sachs’ marketing division, performing sales support and creating pitchbooks and marketing materials to support trading strategies.
He reports to Neudata CEO Rado Lipus, who cites his “track record of double-digit growth when it c
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1