Tolat, who previously held the chief technology officer role at EBS from 2013 to 2017, holds a PhD from Stanford University, which he earned in the 1980s for research into artificial intelligence.
Prior to EBS, he was the CTO and co-founder of Integral, where he worked until 2012. Shortly after Tolat joined EBS, Integral sued the executive, claiming he had misappropriated Integral’s trade secrets. Tolat prevailed in initial court actions, but in January 2017, the United States Court of Appeals
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy