Reporting directly to the firm’s CEO, Peter Maragos, Lesko will be responsible for revenue growth on an organic and inorganic basis.
Prior to his new role, Lesko was the CEO of Bloomberg Tradebook, the information giant’s own agency broker, and prior to that he spent nearly 10 years at Nomura-owned broker Instinet, first as CEO of Instinet Asia and later as head of Americas equities.
Before that, he was a partner at CF Global, a managing director at Deutsche Bank on its international trading
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail