Reporting directly to the firm’s CEO, Peter Maragos, Lesko will be responsible for revenue growth on an organic and inorganic basis.
Prior to his new role, Lesko was the CEO of Bloomberg Tradebook, the information giant’s own agency broker, and prior to that he spent nearly 10 years at Nomura-owned broker Instinet, first as CEO of Instinet Asia and later as head of Americas equities.
Before that, he was a partner at CF Global, a managing director at Deutsche Bank on its international trading d
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture