Reporting directly to the firm’s CEO, Peter Maragos, Lesko will be responsible for revenue growth on an organic and inorganic basis.
Prior to his new role, Lesko was the CEO of Bloomberg Tradebook, the information giant’s own agency broker, and prior to that he spent nearly 10 years at Nomura-owned broker Instinet, first as CEO of Instinet Asia and later as head of Americas equities.
Before that, he was a partner at CF Global, a managing director at Deutsche Bank on its international trading
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain