Sutcliffe held various data and technology positions at Goldman Sachs in New York, London, and Tokyo over a 23-year career with the bank, including global head of operations technology, global head of finance technology and cross-divisional architecture, and global head of product control technology. When he retired in May 2017, he was global head of regulatory architecture and global head of enterprise data governance as well as EMEA CIO.
Retirement lasted a summer before Sutcliffe became
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv