He will be responsible for CBA’s future technology and operations strategy, including data management, enabling innovation, strengthening risk controls and simplifying the bank’s business.
Boillat was most recently the global group chief information officer at Deutsche Bank and prior to that, he was the head of operations and technology at Fannie Mae.
He is among six appointments and changes made to CBA’s executive leadership team by CEO Matt Comyn, appointed in January. The personnel
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero