Nowell, who was the head of industry relations and regulatory compliance at UnaVista, has become a senior regulatory reporting specialist at Kaizen Reporting as of July.
Founded in 2013 by Dario Crispini and Ian Rennie, former regulatory executives at Barclays and HSBC, Kaizen’s ReportShield platform checks data quality at source, validating information which is then used to inform trade and transaction reports for regulatory regimes, including the revised Markets in Financial Instruments
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain