“Ed brings with him a deep understanding of the challenges our customers face in their efforts to comply with an increasingly stringent and complex regulatory landscape, and the critical role of disruptive technology in overcoming these,” said Wayne Johnson, encompass co-founder and CEO, in a statement.
Lloyd will be responsible for leading the Encompass direct global sales organization.
He will also support Encompass’ recently-launched operation in Hong Kong and pursue growth opportunities in
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain