Pastoressa was previously global head of product and platform at Nasdaq’s Corporate Solutions division, prior to which he was global head of product for the Investors division of Thomson Reuters, and held a similar role in the vendor’s Investment Banking division. Before that, he was a senior vice president at Thomson Financial, where he oversaw product management for the vendor’s I/B/E/S earnings estimates business.
“Having led product management, technology, user experience and content
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain