Son, who joined the London-based team in March, was previously sales operations officer for the investment management division at Finastra, which was originally Sophis UK before it was acquired by Mysis. He was responsible for enhancing Finastra’s sales capabilities and supervised the implementation of multiple projects. Son also held the role of program manager for the Global and Strategic Accounts team at Mysis.
Style Analytics has also hired Sylvia Kwok as chief marketing officer. Kwok
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain