John Phizackerley has been replaced by Nicolas Bretau, the head of TP Icap’s global broking business, and Robin Stewart has been named as the chief financial officer of the firm. It warned that ongoing costs related to IT security and the implementation of the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) would create “cost headwinds” of around £10 million ($13.3 million) this year, and £25 million ($33.1 million) in 2019.
“The evolving landscape is driving up costs across our
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain