When Al Pacino said, “I thought I was out, then they pulled me back in,” in The Godfather III, you wouldn’t think it could apply to financial technology. But Peter Noll, CTO of Boston-based Acadian Asset Management, thought he was already retired from the financial services industry when the pull of shaping the next generation of technologists hit him with full force.
“When I came back to Acadian, there were two things I missed: I missed leading people, and I missed developing people,” Noll
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class