When Al Pacino said, “I thought I was out, then they pulled me back in,” in The Godfather III, you wouldn’t think it could apply to financial technology. But Peter Noll, CTO of Boston-based Acadian Asset Management, thought he was already retired from the financial services industry when the pull of shaping the next generation of technologists hit him with full force.
“When I came back to Acadian, there were two things I missed: I missed leading people, and I missed developing people,” Noll
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail