Seegopaul spent nine years at Credit Suisse in both London and New York where he was a director working on quantitative investment strategies and commodity investor products. Prior to Credit Suisse, he was with Dow Jones Indexes—staying at the firm from 2001 until 2007—where he served as a manager for index development and founded its international product development team.
In May, Axioma appointed former MSCI global head of analytics managed services Jason Connelly as its managing director of
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy