Roberto Maranca, former chief data officer (CDO) at Lloyds Banking Group, has left the banking industry to join Schneider Electric, an energy management and automation company that also owns agricultural and commodities data provider Telvent DTN, as vice president of data excellence.
Before joining Lloyds in 2017, Maranca held various data and technology positions over 18 years at GE Capital, including CDO of GE Capital International; IT governance and lending leader at GE Capital UK; and IT go
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy