Trade ideas hub provider Trade Ideas Limited has hired Colin Jowers as managing director to lead the vendor, and to get more sell-side firms and trade ideas providers involved as contributors to the service.
Jowers most recently served as an industry consultant and advisor, prior to which he was chief operating officer at Red Deer, a provider of Mifid II-compliant workflow solutions. He was previously CTO and a board director at aircraft charter company Air Partner, prior to which he was MD and
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha