Trade ideas hub provider Trade Ideas Limited has hired Colin Jowers as managing director to lead the vendor, and to get more sell-side firms and trade ideas providers involved as contributors to the service.
Jowers most recently served as an industry consultant and advisor, prior to which he was chief operating officer at Red Deer, a provider of Mifid II-compliant workflow solutions. He was previously CTO and a board director at aircraft charter company Air Partner, prior to which he was MD and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain