New York-based sales agency USAM Group has hired Adam Bryan as COO and a strategic advisor to the firm’s clients, with responsibility for evaluating prospective clients’ growth potential, maturity, strategies and value proposition, recommending best practices, and leading their sales and marketing teams through iterative improvements.
Bryan was previously managing director of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp.’s fixed income clearing business, prior to which he was president and CEO of Omgeo
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'