Distributed-ledger firm AlphaPoint has appointed former TradingScreen and Liquidnet veteran Kevin Held as chief financial officer.
Held has been in the industry for 30 years. Prior to AlphaPoint, he was the CFO of TradingScreen where he oversaw operations in the finance, human resources, and administrative groups. He also had positions with Liquidnet and Sandler O’Neill and Partners.
The company said Held’s experience in the capital markets and financial technology sector is an asset in the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground