Distributed-ledger firm AlphaPoint has appointed former TradingScreen and Liquidnet veteran Kevin Held as chief financial officer.
Held has been in the industry for 30 years. Prior to AlphaPoint, he was the CFO of TradingScreen where he oversaw operations in the finance, human resources, and administrative groups. He also had positions with Liquidnet and Sandler O’Neill and Partners.
The company said Held’s experience in the capital markets and financial technology sector is an asset in the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services