Foreign exchange (FX) veteran Darren Coote has been appointed managing director at post-trade provider Cobalt.
Coote joined Cobalt as strategic advisor and investor at the end of last year. He brings with him 25 years of experience in the foreign exchange sector, including 17 years at UBS, where he ran the bank’s global FX trading and e-FX businesses. He has also worked at Standard Chartered, Fuji Bank and Lloyds Banking Group. He sat on the Bank of England’s London FX Joint Standing Committee.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail