Fenergo, a Dublin-based provider of client onboarding, lifecycle management, counterparty data management, anti-money laundering and Know Your Customer tools, recently hired Julian Clarke as global head of partners and alliances, responsible for leading a new team focused on developing the vendor’s partner ecosystem.
Clarke was most recently interim chief client officer at Infuse Consulting in London, and held a similar role at merged technology consultancies Certeco and P2 Consulting, prior to
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative