Saxo Bank has announced a replacement for its outgoing financial chief, with Lars Kufall Beck taking the reins in May 2019.
He will replace Rasmus Lund as chief financial officer (CFO), who has been with the bank for over 10 years and will join Copenhagen Airport as CFO on December 1. Based in the bank’s Copenhagen headquarters, Beck will refer to Steen Blaafalk, head of group finance and risk.
With over a decade in senior financial roles at facilities provider ISS Group, Beck has also worked
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain