Saxo Bank has announced a replacement for its outgoing financial chief, with Lars Kufall Beck taking the reins in May 2019.
He will replace Rasmus Lund as chief financial officer (CFO), who has been with the bank for over 10 years and will join Copenhagen Airport as CFO on December 1. Based in the bank’s Copenhagen headquarters, Beck will refer to Steen Blaafalk, head of group finance and risk.
With over a decade in senior financial roles at facilities provider ISS Group, Beck has also worked
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha