San Francisco-based research platform provider Sentieo recently hired Nick Mazing on its marketing team, to grow the vendor’s presence on Twitter.
Mazing was most recently founder and CEO of New York-based investment advisor Ampera Capital, prior to which he was an analyst and portfolio manager at Bighawk, a private investment fund, and founded a retail investment product.
Before that, he served as an associate in Lehman Brothers’ investment banking division.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain