Collateral and margin management products provider CloudMargin has appointed Daniel Schwartz as its first chief information officer.
Schwartz, who will be based in CloudMargin’s New York office, will be responsible for the roadmap and implementation of the platform’s product design and operations. He will also work with the product, technology, and client operations teams.
He will report to CloudMargin CEO Steve Husk.
“Since we started CloudMargin almost five years ago, our clients have had
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain