Collateral and margin management products provider CloudMargin has appointed Daniel Schwartz as its first chief information officer.
Schwartz, who will be based in CloudMargin’s New York office, will be responsible for the roadmap and implementation of the platform’s product design and operations. He will also work with the product, technology, and client operations teams.
He will report to CloudMargin CEO Steve Husk.
“Since we started CloudMargin almost five years ago, our clients have had
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv