KYC and AML data management platform vendor Fenergo has hired Steve D’Souza as global divisional head of private banking and wealth management, a new division created to expand the vendor’s coverage of financial institutions.
D’Souza was previously a sales consultant at compliant instant messaging provider Novastone, prior to which he was head of business development at financial planning application provider Envizage, and was founder and managing director of sales and marketing consultancy
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv