The London Stock Exchange Group has hired Tom Dunlap as CDO for its information services division, a new role responsible for leading and developing global data strategy for the business, which comprises proprietary exchange data from the LSE and Borsa Italiana, and index data from FTSE Russell. Dunlap’s role will include engaging with clients, integrating recent and future acquisitions, and working with other LSE Group divisions to drive future growth.
Dunlap most recently served as an
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative